Friday 17 August 2012

Spring at the end of summer

Hi,
Today I'll show you a flowery manicure I created using m36 and m60 Konad plates.
Firstly, I applied two coats of China Glaze -Refresh mint and then I stamped the flowers
using Special White, Violet Pearl and Psyche Pink from Konad. I used Special Black for
the butterfly, which I stamped on the corner of the tips. I finished with the Special Top Coat.
What do you think? Does it make you think of spring in spite of the autumn coming?

(not my nails in the picture)



8 comments:

Shannara said...

looks so pretty and sweet :)

Tina said...

so pretty manicure

Leelo said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE it! Yeah it has some Spring feeling, but I think it suits perfectly any time of the year:P

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte vesela aceasta manichiura datorita fluturasilor!

Sandra said...

So pretty!

-Diana- said...

Really cute.

heartnat said...

love the multi-stamping. You just reminded me of how soon school starts =[ lol

PreciousPearlMakeup said...

cute manicure :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!