Wednesday 17 July 2013

Coca Cola Cherry manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you my Coca Cola Cherry inspired manicure. The base colour I used for this was Shimmer Polish -Eva, a  dark red nail polish with dark particles of glitter. I only applied two coats to get an opaque effect. You can find it together with many other beautiful glitter polishes online, on Etsy. A 0.5 Fl. Oz. bottle costs $12 and they can be shipped worldwide. Don't forget to like Shimmer Polish on facebook so as to always be informed with the latest arrivals.

For the bottle stamping, I used Cheeky Beauty's GA32 plate. The white polish used for stamping was from Born Pretty. You can get it for $3,29 with free international shipping. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think? 

12 comments:

Nicola said...

superbe!

ManisbyMoore said...

So so cute!! I love your creativity!

Marias Nail Art said...

Hahaha, Eva makes a great base color for this fun mani!

Veronique said...

so cool!:)

Shimmer (Nail Polish) said...

cute mani idea! :)

silviabia said...

Really cool mani ;)

Joana Rodrigues said...

So beautiful!!

Janet D. said...

So beautiful!! I love it <3

Karen said...

I love Eva! I like it even more than Ruby Pumps.
BTW I love your blog. Your nails & manicures are my inspiration!

Unknown said...

that colour is lovely!! :DDD

freeweddingcakes said...

If only you could find the plate

freeweddingcakes said...

If only you could find the plate

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!