Saturday 24 August 2013

The Secret Manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I created for a collaboration called The Secret Manicure. Nineteen girls gathered and decided to create one of another girl's manicure. It wasn't just like that, we wrote our names on pieces of paper and randomly chose who recreates who's manicure. I got the chance to recreate one of Walk with Ad's manicures and I chose one she named Toxic nails. 
I started with two coats of Sinful Colors -Courtney Orange and then I applied some pointed tape on each nails. I painted my tips with Avon -Inspire . After removing the tape, I took a thin brush and outlined the design using Flormar -M01. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?
    

Here's the original manicure:

Visit these girls' blogs too for other cute secret manicures:
19. Maria (Konad Addict) - http://konadnails.blogspot.ro/

7 comments:

Nailglaze said...

E foarte frumoasa!!!!

Anca said...

Foarte frumoasa combinatia :) Imi place :)

Cherry Queen said...

e simpatica manichiura
culorile sunt foarte vesele
pupicei!

Anonymous said...

Ieeei! Iata si manichiura mea! Te-ai descurcat excelent!
Te pup!

Diana Tudor said...

Wow! Ti-au iesit exact la fel, super!

Sílvia Ávila said...

So cute, i loved :)

Chiara Lops said...

wow I love this nail arts..congrat.

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!