Saturday 7 September 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 2. Inspired by a flower - Rose fence

Hi,
Today I'll show you the second manicure in the T.P.A. Group Challenge: Inspired by a flower. My nail art represents a rose fence, which was actually my inspiration. 

I started with two coats of  Claire's -Lonely/Loved and then I stamped the design from Cheeky's GA21 using white polish to create the wooden fence look. Then I stamped the branches from Bundle Monster's BM-323 plate using Konad -Special Green. I finished with some roses from a no-brand image plate (B51) using Sinful Colors -Dream On. I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?
   
   

24 comments:

Iulia B. said...

roses....so pretty!

Anonymous said...

frumos modelul tau.Imi place cum ai reprodus gardul si trandafirii ce-l inconjoara

Mădălina said...

Modelul este minunat. Felicitari pentru idee.

Abyukina said...

foarte haioas, iar culoarea aleasa pentru trandafiri e foarte faina!

Nailglaze said...

Ce frumoasa este manichiura ta!

Romina Talpos said...

Ce gradina frumoasa :)
Foarte inspirata manichiura ta :)

Dream It Up Nails By COLLEEN said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Este superba!

Anca said...

Lovely manicure :)

Anonymous said...

Foarte faini trandafirii tai :*

lavi said...

Cât de drăguț ți-a ieșit! Ah, și ți-am mai zis până acum că îți iubesc tema blogului? :))

Pups,
Lavi ( www.girlsteenspirit.blogspot.ro )

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

The roses looks great! Lovely manicure :)

Claudia C. said...

Ce frumos e modelul pe care l-ai facut. Arata superb in combinatia de culori folosita :)

ManisbyMoore said...

So lovely!!

Sophiesticat said...

Cuuuute! :D

livingbelowtheclouds said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura, inspirata alegere!

Helena Oops said...

I love it!
So beautil NA!
Roses!

Bella Mulier Stylle said...

Amazing nails :)

Jocelyn said...

So pretty and sweet!

Unknown said...

Ce interesant! Arata foarte frumos!

Unknown said...

Beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Imi place ideea manichiurii. Ti-a iesit foarte frumos :)

ToTylkoJa said...

This is a great idea:) I like your nails very much!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!