Thursday 6 August 2015

Seaside nails

Hi,
My luggage is ready and so are my holiday nails, so now I'd like to show you my new seaside nail art. The base for this manicure is a blue gradient that I created using Rimmel - Out of the blue and Rimmel - Too cool to tango over a white base coat. After sealing it with clear top coat, I took my water marble glass, poured a drop of Avon - Prompt and Pearly and then sprayed it and inserted my finger in the water. This way, I created the sea foam effect. On my index and middle fingers, I created a hole using a thin brush and acetone and then applied a shell sticker from Born Pretty store. I also added a white pearl from the same store. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think? 

By the way, don't forget to use my 10% discount code MKAK31 with any order on Born Pretty store.

Follow me on:

2 comments:

sylvester said...

Minunata manichiura! Ai reusit sa recrezi valurile involburate si asta e foarte foarte misto!

Oana said...

Super unghiute,vacanta placuta <3

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!