Monday 1 August 2016

French manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you something simple and elegant: a french manicure! I'm usually more into coloured nails or simply just something more than just the white tips, so I couldn't help but transforming the ring finger's nail into an accent nail. The white nail polish I used is Madam Glam - Snow white, a nail polish totally opaque after a single coat. On the accent nail, I stamped the design from Lady Queen's BC-09 stamping plate and then added some golden studs which I got from Born Pretty store. I finished with a layer of clear top coat on all nails.
What do you think?

Follow me on:

3 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

That really is elegant, and I love that accent nail!

Manases Andrea said...

Unghia accent este superba!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! I love french manicure!)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!